BICURIOUS - SINGLE REVIEW

Bicurious - Uncle Kevin (Big Scary Monsters) 

Release Date: Out Now

Irish duo Bicurious are one of the best things to have come my way as part of this blog life I have chosen so I'm always delighted when new material pops up in my inbox, especially when it's a song called 'Uncle Kevin'. Uncharacteristically, this is not an instrumental track with semi-shouted vocals delivering lines like "I'm not your father, kid, but I wish I was" atop drums played with Thors hammer and guitars that could slice a hole in the very fabric of time. Intense, imaginative, unique and powerful enough to move both your heart and your dancing feet - that's Bicurious for ya. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/bicuriousbandofficial

Live Dates: 

17th October - The Star & Garter, Manchester

18th October - The Lexington, London

19th October - Rough Trade, Bristol 

Watch the Video: