NINA NESBITT - SINGLE REVIEW

Nina Nesbitt - Anger (Apple Tree Records) 

Release Date: Out Now

"Oh I've got this anger inside me and I don't know what to do". As opening lines go, Nina Nesbitt has got right to the heart of the matter on her feisty new single 'Anger'. An itchy, impatient beat is met with Nesbitt's strident vocal and a soaring, uplifting and empowering chorus that lets you know that its OK to be angry and to not know what to do with it. The main message is just to be yourself, don't let anyone else dictate who you are and let the anger out in affirming ways. After all, as the lady herself says; "Oh you told me I'm not pretty when I swear, well fuck you".

More information: https://www.facebook.com/NinaNesbitt

Live Dates: 

October
16th - London, Scala
17th - Manchester, Academy 3
18th - Glasgow, Old Fruitmarket

Watch the Video: