X AMBASSADORS - SINGLE REVIEW

X Ambassadors - Follow The Sound Of My Voice 
(Virgin Music)

Release Date: Out Now

'Follow The Sound Of My Voice' is the request from X Ambassadors on their new single and who are we to argue? Those powerfully soulful vocals belonging to Sam Harris hit you straight in the feels from the get-go as he sings "Follow the sound of my voice, I'm right here, I'm right here" above a sparse piano melody - how do they do that every time? As the song builds slowly, like trust, you find yourself following them through the acoustic strumming and story-telling to a place that you've never been before but somehow feels just like home. Stunning as always but....who is chopping onions at this time of night?!?

More information: https://www.facebook.com/XAmbassadors

Comments