LITTLE BIG - SINGLE REVIEW

Little Big - Pendejo 

Release Date: Out Now

Every now and again a song and/or an artist comes my way out of left-field and grabs me by the balls to make sure I'm paying attention. Today, that artist comes in the form of duo Little Big and their, frankly, bonkers new single 'Pendejo'. The LA based Russians use this song and the incredible accompanying video to take down social media trends whilst setting this to the kind of alt-pop bop you might expect from De Staat or Flat Eric. I know this isn't going to be in my single of the year list come December but I wouldn't be surprised to see the video make the shortlist and I won't be forgetting some of the nightmarish images for quite some time. Well worth a watch. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/littlebigbandofficial

Live Dates: 

6.09 - Miami, FL @ Sport of Kings 6.10 - Orlando, FL @ Level13 6.11 - Atlanta, GA @ The Loft6.14 - Washington, DC @ Karma Lounge6.15 - Philadelphia, PA @ Admore Hall6.16 - New York, NY @ Melrose Ballroom6.17 - Boston, MA @ Royale6.18 - Chicago, IL @ Joe’s Live6.22 - Houston, TX @ Scout Bar6.23 - Austin, TX @ Come & Take It Live 6.25 - Denver, CO @ Oriental Theatre6.27 - Phoenix, AZ @ tba6.28 - Portland, OR @ Wonder Ballroom6.29 - Los Angeles, CA @ Avalon Hollywood6.30 - Seattle, WA @ Showbox7.01 - San Francisco, CA @ Roccapulco

Watch the Video: 



Comments