CLOUDS AND ERRORS - SINGLE REVIEW

Clouds and Errors - Cut-Out Borders 

Release Date: Out Now

I remember my first encounter with Clouds and Errors being something that stopped me in my tracks so I was excited to see this latest track from the Bolton collective pop up in my inbox. 'Cut-Out Borders' has a 90s inspired guitar line before the vocals roll in with a steady breathlessness before a real change of energy as Brit-Grunge vibe kicks in and the pace picks up. There's a brilliantly moody bass drop-out which rebuilds as a Smiths-gone-prog vibe with guitars the zip and soar off in to the night sky like fireworks set off from an empty bottle of Blue WKD. Energy, ambition and imagination all wrapped up in one track - I'm still excited and still stopped in my tracks. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/cloudsanderrors.official

Live Dates: 

20th April - Night & Day Cafe, Manchester

21st April - Camden Assembly, London

22nd April - O2 Institute 3, Birmingham

23rd April - The Wardrobe, Leeds

Comments