EVERYONE SAYS HI - SINGLE REVIEW

Everyone Says Hi - Life Isn't Perfect 

Release Date: Out Now

Everytime I listen to a new Everyone Says Hi track I don't know what to expect and I am consistenly impressed and surprised. The band's new single 'Life Isn't Perfect' opens with a hypnotic synth melody taken straight from 70s sci-fi but that is then joined by indie guitar chords (think Feeder, Coldplay or Spacehog at their uplifting best), a pulsing piano and vocals that make you release the tension in your shoulders. The chorus of "life isn't perfect but it's all we've got and it's all we ever had and that's alright" is both comforting but also makes you want to take a bottle of rum to the beach and watch the apocalpyse arrive over the horizon. Life affirming stuff. 

More information: https://www.instagram.com/everyone_says_hi_

Live Dates: 

October

Sat 10th                                  Wax & Beans, Bury

Sun 11th                                 The Jacaranda, Liverpool

Mon 12th                                 Applestump, Nantwich

Tue 13th                                  Crash, Leeds

Thu 15th                                  Just Dropped In, Coventry

Sat 17th                                  Dash The Henge (Brixton), London

Sat 24th                                  Mutations Festival, Brighton

Watch the Video: