TYCHO JONES - SINGLE REVIEW

Tycho Jones - Risk To My Reward 

Release Date: Out Now

Tycho Jones is new to my ears but this is a welcome new sound and that's for sure. The Londoner's new single 'Risk To My Reward' is a heady mix of alt-pop vibes, punk spirit, indie energy and a deft approach to melodies. The guitars fizz, the bass bubbles and the drums keep their foot on the accelerator while Jones waxes lyrical and melodical over the top, all energy, flailing arms and freedom to perform. I fully expect Tycho Jones to fulfill his potential as a darling of the indie-pop scene but, thankfully, he seems to be going about it the right way and letting the songs do the talking and I'm here for that all day long. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/tychojonesmusic

Watch Here: 



Comments