ALEXA DARK - SINGLE REVIEW

Alexa Dark - Villain (AWAL) 

Release Date: Out Now

Firstly, Alexa Dark is the perfect name for a villainous femme fatale in a Bond movie so we're off to a strong start. Secondly, the press blurb suggests that Dark is taking on said role in this new release, 'Villain', which is always a tricky balance to strike but the song and video do that vibe every bit of justice. A slow and sultry melody is matched by a breathy and seductive vocal before those cinematic strings join in to make the tune swell in the chorus. A plucked bass line adds to the tone which is all wrapped up in the bow of a video that oozes seduction, charm and betrayal as Dark sings straight in to the camera, "I'm crossing my fingers behind my back, blood on my hands from my latest attack".

More information: https://www.facebook.com/alexadarkmusic

Watch the Video: 



Comments