TEN HANDS HIGH - SINGLE REVIEW

Ten Hands High - I Don't Need A Lobster 

Release Date: 13th April 2022

Leeds born but London based outfit Ten Hands High are back with new single 'I Don't Need A Lobster' which is possibly the most charming song about not needing a soulmate, just wanting a girlfriend. A gently bouncing indie-pop drums and bass combination lays the foundations while a melody winds and weaves over the top with carefree summer vibes which warm from the bones out. "I don't need a lobster, I want a girlfriend" they sing and you can't help but get swept up in their honesty and melodies putting them up alongside Pattern Pusher which is high praise from me, you better believe it. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/TenHandsHigh

Live Dates: 

1st May - OMEARA, London

5th May - Oporto, Leeds

Comments