I KNOW A WOMAN COLLECTIVE - SINGLE REVIEW

I Know A Woman Collective - I Know A Woman 
(IKAW Records)

Release Date: Out Now

From a vast collective featurring the likes of Lucie Silvas, Louisa Johnson, Twinnie and more, comes the anthemic new single 'I Know A Woman'. Perfect for celebrating all of womankind, this song builds on a simple piano line to allow each vocalist to make her voice heard on a song that is full of love, respect and appreciation. "I know a woman who's exhausted but always finds the time between the breakdowns in the closet to give the world a little light" is the opening line and the rest of the song continues in this vein as each voice passionately sings each given line extolling the virtue of all kinds of women and that's a message we can all get behind - especially when you learn that all proceeds are going to the MusiCares charity. Simple and beautiful. Simply beautiful. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/iknowawomanofficial

Comments