MURDOCCO – SINGLE REVIEW

Murdocco – Take Me To The Stars 

Release Date: Out Now

I have been writing this blog for nearly a decade now but I think Murdocco is the first Uruguayan artist I have ever reviewed which is sad because Uruguay is a beautiful country and I feel like it has more to offer creatively. Anyway, Murdocco is based in London now and has created ‘Take Me To The Stars’ which merges the sounds of the wild and Latin rhythms with subtle electric guitar chords to create a hypnotic soundscape with elements of birdsong thrown in to the gently throbbing melody like sprinkled stars. Murdocco’s voice is rich and warm with every word rolling off the tongue exquisitely like a sultry siren tempting you far away from home. God, I want to go to Uruguay now. Or London. Or anywhere….

More information: https://www.facebook.com/MurdoccoMusic

Watch the Video: 



Comments