PASSENGER – SINGLE REVIEW

Passenger – What You’re Waiting For (Nettwerk)

Release Date: Out Now

I’m still catching up with the Passenger party but this new single resonates with me at quite a high level so I wanted to share it. ‘What You’re Waiting For’ takes on that classic emotion of feeling like there’s something missing even if you just got engaged to the love of your life at the top of the Eiffel Tower with a pint in one hand and a bacon sarnie in the other. A lilting but bouncy acoustic melody carries you off to the beach but Passenger’s vocal leaves you with that tinge of FOMO as he sings “If this ain’t enough then I don’t know what you’re waiting for”. For those of us afflicted with a sense that there’s always something else to do and an inability to just live in the beauty of the present, this is the song for you. And me.

More information: https://www.facebook.com/PassengerOfficial

Watch the Video: 



Comments