PASSENGER – SINGLE REVIEW

Passenger – Sword From the Stone 

Release Date: Out Now

Mike Rosenberg is the one-man-band behind Passenger and the excellent new single ‘Sword From the Stone’. The chord progressions are designed to make you breathe a little deeper and bring a little lump to the throat but it’s the lyrics that seal the emotional deal. At almost any other time in the last 10 years, this would just come across as a break up song but right now it feels like the mental state we all find ourselves in during any given day of lockdown, quarantine, isolation or house arrest. Passenger sings “Cause I’m fine then I’m not, I’m spinning round and I can’t stop. I can’t do this alone for time flies and it’s so slow. I’m up and down like a yo-yo, I can’t do this on my own” and if you don’t start missing someone special when you hear those words then you’re probably living in New Zealand right now. Or Vietnam.

More information: https://www.facebook.com/PassengerOfficial

Watch the Video: 



Comments