JAKE BUGG – SINGLE REVIEW

Jake Bugg – All I Need (Sony Music) 

Release Date: Out Now

‘All I Need’ may be one of the most overused song titles in the history of music (Reef, Radiohead, Air just from my CD collection) so I was slightly concerned that Jake Bugg had fallen down a well of predictability but I was wrong. Oh, so wrong. Bugg’s new single is an assured, swagger track that evolves his sound from Midland’s troubadour to anthem spouting behemoth. There are hip-hop influences, indie boldness and the kind of pop hooks that will keep the Radio 2 folks listening. A little bit the Streets, a bit Liam Gallagher, elements of Kasabian and the rest is that element of surprise that you get when one of the boy band goes solo and drops an absolute banger a la Harry Styles. I have high hopes for this track, get it on your playlist ASAP.

More information: https://www.facebook.com/jakebugguk

Watch the Video: 



Comments