MOODBLANC – SINGLE REVIEW


Moodblanc – Left By You 
Moodblanc - Left By You

Release Date: Out Now

Normally, when I get emails titled ‘Middle aged Swedes on Twitter’, I tend to delete them fairly swiftly but this time I managed to hear the music before hitting that delete button. The Swedes in question are the dynamic duo Moodblanc and they wanted me to hear their new single, ‘Left By You’ which is a light and airy track that floats and bobs on a breeze of synths and beats. There’s a definite 80s vibe and the sad melodies conjure images of a heartbroken man in a pencil tie kicking a can down the street beneath neon lights. If this is what the middle aged Swedes are up to then I might check out what those bored housewives in my neighbourhood are up to…..musically speaking, of course.



Comments