SOPHIE MORGAN – SINGLE REVIEW

Sophie Morgan – Marmalade 
Sophie Morgan - Marmalade

Release Date: Out Now

I missed the first view seconds of the video that accompanies this new single from Cheshire’s Sophie Morgan and I’m slightly ashamed to say I took a dislike to the song. On second and more thorough listen (and view), however, there was a magic that had previously eluded me so I’m keen to share it with you. ‘Marmalade’ is a song all about escapism and God knows we need more of that right now so be prepared to drift away on the lilting acoustic notes and dreamy vocals of Morgan. It sounds as though our heroine is singing from the most loved-up part of the 60s and as the video forms part of the aforementioned escapism it suddenly all makes sense.


Live Dates:

9th April – LEAF, Liverpool

Watch the Video: 


Comments