SUZANNE SANTO – SINGLE REVIEW


Suzanne Santo – Ghost in my Bed 
Suzanne Santo - Ghost in my Bed

Release Date: Out Now

Suzanne Santo is having a whale of a time doing her solo thang as a break from her ‘day job’ as half of HoneyHoney. Aside from a critically acclaimed debut solo album and a tour supporting Hozier around Europe, she’s now releasing new single ‘Ghost in my Bed’ which is a treat for us all. The rolling bass and clear violin melody getting this one cracking along at a fair lick ready for Santo’s dreamy, almost slurred vocals to join in. “There’s a ghost in my bed, screwing with my head, stomping round my room, drinking all my booze” sings Santo, with an eerie country quality that speaks of long nights driving on dark freeways but with nerves of steel behind the wheel. Santo has such a lush voice that you feel as though any style would work for her but this dark country vibe is working so well it would be a brave man or woman to suggest anything else right now.


Live Dates:

30th November – Mehr Theatre, Hamburge w/Hozier
3rd December – Palladium, DEC Cologne w/Hozier
4th December – Tivoli Vrendenburg, Utrecht w/Hozier
6th December – Apollo, Manchester w/Hozier
7th December – Academy, Glasgow w/Hozier
9th December – Academy, Birmingham w/Hozier
11th December – Eventim Apollo, London w/Hozier
12th December – Eventim Apollo, London w/Hozier

Comments