JORDAN ALLEN – SINGLE REVIEW

Jordan Allen – Naked 
Jordan Allen - Naked

Release Date: Out Now

I caught Bolton lads Jordan Allen as a support act for the Sherlocks a while back and they impressed the pants off me but then I heard nothing about them for ages. So, new single ‘Naked’ has dropped and I, for one, couldn’t be happier. The melodies and pulsing indie beat is pure Reverend & the Makers and the energy makes you want to throw a half filled plastic pint pot of lager across a festival crowd in sheer euphoria. “You are my Paris, you are my Rome”, “You are my castle set in stone, Mona Lisa, Da Vinci Code” they sing and you don’t know if they’re geniuses or just tripping their nuts off like the first time you heard the Stone Roses or Happy Mondays and you get lifted up to another level. Jordan Allen could be huge with tunes like this, but I think they’d settle for playing to moderate packed out venues every night as long as the buzz was good. Keep at it lads.


Live Dates:

15th November – Hy Brasil, Bristol
16th November – Heartbreakers, Southampton
17th November – Tramshed, Cardiff
18th November – Camden Assembly, London
20th November – Underground, Plymouth
22nd November – Sunflower Lounge, Birmingham
30th November – Arts Club, Liverpool
1st December – Independent, Sunderland
2nd December – The Garage, Glasgow
3rd December – Sneaky Pete’s, Edinburgh
4th December – Think Tank, Newcastle
5th December – Key Club, Leeds

Watch the Video: 


Comments