DISKOPUNK – SINGLE REVIEW

Diskopunk – I Love You 
Diskopunk - I Love You


Release Date: Out Now

Swedish? Diskopunk? ‘I Love You’? Oh, I want some of this, I want it very much. A funky keyboard riff and some Scissor Sisters vibes get this going before the bass line kicks in and gets the disco element kicking with a tambourine ting and that keys riff just keeps on giving. There are elements of Fischer Spooner and Chic all interwoven between the funky notes and you can’t help but want to strut yourself on any given dance floor from Stockholm to South Carolina. Essentially, if Maroon 5 are reading this then rap your listening gear around this and take the chance to resurrect your maddeningly beige career plummet. This is how you do party music.


Live Dates:

20th October – Nojesfabriken, Karlstad
21st October – Magasinet Falun, Falun
22nd October – Vavenscenen, Umea
24th October – Cirkus, Stockholm
27th October – Kulturbolaget, Malmo

28th October – Tradgarn, Gothenburg

Comments