GLASSPOP – SINGLE REVIEW

Glasspop – I Need Somebody 
Glasspop - I Need Somebody

Release Date: Out Now

OK, holding my hands up here, the only thing I knew about Poznan before hearing Glasspop was that they had inspired a specific football celebration of sorts so I was keen to hear what this indie-pop bunch had to offer. ‘I Need Somebody’ has a compelling beat and slick pop production that, from the word go, draws you in and hooks you completely. Mixing the mass appeal of the Killers with the indie-pop of the recent Kaiser Chiefs material and some of the melodic signatures of Muse is a bold move but it all mixes together beautifully to create a tune that would be perfect in an indie club but also has mainstream appeal. So that’s two things to thank Poznan for (and probably more if I had the time to look).

More information: https://www.facebook.com/GlasspopBand/

Live Dates:

26th November – Lido, Berlin w/Mew
28th November – NIEBO, Warsaw w/Mew

29th November – B90, Gdansk w/Mew 

Watch The Video: 

Comments