MALKA – SINGLE REVIEW

Malka – Fell For You 
Malka - Fell For You

Release Date: Out Now

When one of your favourite alt-pop innovators pens an anti-Trump single and then gets one of your favourite illustrators to collaborate on the video, well, your expectations tend to rise a little. So, when the marvellous Malka pinged this over to me I was more than a little excited and ‘Fell For You’ does nothing to quell that excitement. Malka’s sweet vocals soon turn angry with a Kate Nash tone to her voice and that trademark skipping beat kicks in with tribal passion. Lyrically, this says what we’re all thinking about the current situation with Fake News and the Post-Truth era but set to a tune you can dance to and with an animated Trump dancing and singing along. “Your lies, your lies, your lies are dragging me down” Malka sings and I know the feeling. I think we all do.


Watch the Video: 

Comments