BORDEEN – SINGLE REVIEW

Bordeen – Ocean Tide
Bordeen - Ocean Tide

Release Date: Out Now

A trio of siblings from Toronto have created one of my absolute favourite songs of the year so far and one of the most refreshing tunes that have graced my ears in a longer time. The Bordihn kids (Daniel, Brianna and Ryan) have just released ‘Ocean Tide’ and I urge you to give it a listen. Opening up with some gently plucked electric guitar notes and soft, late night vocals the tune swells slowly with some gorgeous vocal harmonies and a stuttering, shuffling beat that promises more energy. The sense of sadness and weight is lifted by a chorus that shifts in to uplifting pop territory with a guitar sound that is more Arcade Fire than anything else. If this was a duet between Justin Beiber and Rhianna I expect it would be an absolute global smash but as this is from an organic band of siblings creating something original themselves I suspect that……..well, that’s kind of up to you isn’t it? For what it’s worth, I think this needs far more air play and huge amounts of popularity. Just a thought…. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/bordeen/

Watch The Video:

Comments