PALM HONEY – SINGLE REVIEW

Palm Honey – You Stole My Blackout (Flying Vinyl) 
Palm Honey - You Stole My Blackout


Release Date: Out Now

Well this is a jaunty little number and no mistake. All it needs is a cravat and some fly sunglasses before it would be offered its own boutique in Soho. The tune in question is the indie-psych stomper ‘You Stole My Blackout’ from Reading quartet Palm Honey. Bouncing guitars, tight drums and melodies that would sound great ringing out around a festival tent in an English field this summer all mingle and intertwine to create what becomes a proper romper-stomper of a tune. The infectious hook has brought me back for at least five listens in half an hour and, well, I’m going for six right now; why don’t you join me?


Live Dates:


15th June – Purple Turtle, Reading

Comments