DANIEL WILSON - SINGLE RVIEW

Daniel Wilson - Heartbreaker (Zip Records) 
Daniel Wilson - Heartbreaker

Ahh, I do love Daniel Wilson. He just has such a way with a melody and a rich, smooth voice to die for that is all in perfect evidence on this latest single. The Motown pianos mixed with 80s pop vibe on 'Heartbreaker' make for an utterly delightful tune that you will want to dance to, without a doubt. As songs go this is the sunny Saturday morning when you wake up with no hangover, more money than you thought you had and the sun has finally come out after weeks of rain. This is fresh-start stuff and I can tell you know, if I ever make a fresh start then Daniel Wilson is exactly the kind of buddy I want by my side. Style AND substance in abundance.


More information: https://www.facebook.com/danielwilsonzz

Comments