WONDERFUL HUMANS - SINGLE REVIEW

Wonderful Humans - Edge Of The Night 
Wonderful Humans - Edge Of The Night

OK, I straight up love this. I was about to call it a night but then I thought a band called Wonderful Humans might just be a great way to end the day and I was so right. 'Edge Of The Night' is a beautiful alt-pop gumbo that starts of like the Cooper Temple Clause, then goes a bit Sleigh Bells and Best Coast, there are some slick Katy Perry vocals in there and a bit 80s synth and drums breakdown before the triumphant reprise at the end of the song. I know precious little about the band (if they are a band) apart from the fact that they are from New York and some guy called Brian sent me an email with a link to the music and his cellphone number. I always say that there are no bad genres just bad approximations of genres and this is the very best that pop has to offer - MTV and the mainstream music world take note, you will be selling your grandmothers for a sniff of these guys before too long and you won't be able to help yourselves. God this is good.

More information: https://www.facebook.com/wonderfulhumans/info


Listen Here: https://soundcloud.com/wonderfulhumans 

Comments