MANGO IN EUPHORIA - SINGLE REVIEW

Mango In Euphoria - Lovestruck 

Release Date: Out Now

If you're in the mood for some stylish, sleek synth-pop then pull up to my bumper baby and let's listen to the new single from enigmatic solo artist Mango In Euphoria. 'Lovestruck' opens with semi-spoken vocals atop some dream-like melodies and then we're off on a journey on a Tron bike heading straight for a Parisian version of Studio 54 in a parallel universe. Then the track drops down in to a grunge inspired section that glitches back in to disco and, honestly, it's such a heady assault on the senses that I don't know if I can fully appreciate the beauty and genius of what I'm hearing. Mango In Euphoria always had huge potential and promise but this track moves her up in the next league and I don't even think she's anywhere near done yet. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/mangoineuphoria