TINA BOONSTRA - SINGLE REVIEW

Tina Boonstra - If I Could 

Release Date: Out Now

I am delighted to have more new music from Tina Boonstra to enjoy and positively giddy that there is a whole album of new material coming our way April. For the meantime, I will gladly make do with this new single, however, as 'If I Could' is the kind of tune that immediately hits home. A sad but driving guitar melody gets things going before Boonstra's trademark vocal joins in for a timid but determined verse before the chorus explodes with radio friendly energy. Fans of KT Tunstall and early Texas will enjoy this but it all sits confidently alongside the likes of Arlo Parks and other more guitar-based alt-pop artists. I'll keep looking forward to that album though, I think it's going to be a hum-dinger. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/tinaboonstra


Comments