CEARA CAVALIERI - SINGLE REVIEW

Ceara Cavalieri - Bad Thing 

Release Date: Out Now

If you're looking for a pulsating and steely eyed slice of straight up pop to blast out to someone who has wronged you then look no further than 'Bad Thing'. This is the latest release from LA solo artist Ceara Cavalieri and from the get go it sounds like Pink and Katy Perry collaborating on an anthem for the wronged, the cheated on and the lied to. "I know you did, you did a bad, bad thing" my not sound like the most cutting of lyrics but when delivered by Cavalieri with her radio friendly vocals but gritted teeth and unblinking eyes....well, let's just say I wouldn't want to be on my own with her if I had done a bad thing. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/cearacavalieri

Watch the Video: 



Comments