ZEIGH-V - SINGLE REVIEW

Zeigh-V - Heart On My Sleeve 

Release Date: Out Now

I'm always a little nervous of reviewing songs by anyone under the age of 16 because I remember what the music I produced at that age was like and it would have crushed my hear if anyone had heard it and been anything but supportive. Fortunately, in this case, 14 year-old Atlantan Zeigh-V has clearly got oodles of talent and so 'Heart On My Sleeve' is a real treat. Mellow alt-R&B melodies get things started with a bass and beat combo that will put anyone in the mood to move but it's the vocal performance that really sells this one. Zeigh-V has a lightness to her voice that lends itself to the pop side of things but there's a low, soulful tone that will play well in R&B spheres which makes her a crossover star in the making. And just to remind you, she's only 14. An exciting talent indeed. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/ZeighV

Listen Here: 

Comments