JAMIE LENMAN - SINGLE REVIEW

Jamie Lenman - Lena Don't Leave Me (Big 
Scary Monsters)

Release Date: Out Now

My love and admiration for the maestro Jamie Lenman is well documented but that doesn't mean I need to take his new single lightly. 'Lena Don't Leave Me' is an ode to Lenman's partner who also features in the video and, as power couples go, these two are pretty, well, powerful. Punchy drums and choppy guitars syncopate with each other, building to the kind of chorus that mixes punk energy with 60s pop melodies. Lenman delivers lines like "You're half of all I am, I'm an uncompleted man" with his heart beating fast on his sleeve and I don't think I've heard a more honest and blatant love song in the last decade. Plug it straight in to your veins, it is good for whatever ails you (broken hearts aside). 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/jamielenman

Live Dates

31.10.22 - Southampton - Joiners01.11.22 - Tunbridge Wells - Forum16.11.22 - St. Albans - Horn17.11.22 - Hertford - Corn Exchange

Watch the Video: 


 

Comments