HUNDRED REASONS - SINGLE REVIEW

Hundred Reasons - Glorious Sunset (SO 
Recordings)

Release Date: Out Now

Of all the bands that have reformed and returned in recent years, Hundred Reasons is one of the more exciting to me because of the fact that they remain one of the most underrated British rock bands of recent years. Ahead of a first album in 15 years they're releasing 'Glorious Sunset' as a taster single and starts with the kind of hopeful and calm guitar notes you want from a big rock record. However, that Hundred Reasons rumble soon kicks in with triumphant vocals and a real sense of purpose in that familiar voice. The boys are back and they're picking up where they left off which is more than we could have hoped for - and possibly more than we deserve. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/hundredreasons

Live Dates: 

23rd February - O2 Academy, Leeds w/Hell Is For Heroes + My Vitriol

24th February - Barrowlands, Glasgow w/Hell Is For Heroes + My Vitriol

25th February - Academy, Manchester w/Hell Is For Heroes + My Vitriol

2nd March - O2 Academy, Bristol w/Hell Is For Heroes + My Vitriol

3rd March - O2 Institute, Birmingham w/Hell Is For Heroes + My Vitriol

4th March - O2 Academy Brixton, London w/Hell Is For Heroes + My Vitriol

Watch the Video: 



Comments