THE WINDY MESA HOUSE BAND - SINGLE REVIEW

The Windy Mesa House Band - How This Goes 

Release Date: Out Now

If I was ever to get a genie in a lamp or a visit from the Make-A-Wish people, I think curating my own festival would be high on the list and, if money was no object, I would absolutely fly The Windy Mesa House Band over from the U.S. of A. to perform for us all. The band's new single, 'How This Goes', was recorded in the studio of Nathaniel Rateliff and is infused with the smoky soul that you expect to hear in the wee small hours. Lush organs, a moody guitar riff, a tight rhythm section and vocals that are part sung/part whispered all make this an utterly, utterly brilliant track. In fact, the only downside is that this song comes in at under three minutes long because I've got way more time in my life for this kind of thing. Get yourself some, you won't regret it. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/thewindymesahouseband

Stream Here: 

Comments