CHERYM - SINGLE REVIEW

Cherym - Gone Girl (Alcopop! Records) 

Release Date: Out Now

Belfast's Cherym have followed up their recent EP with the excellent new single 'Gone Girl' which tackles abusive relationships via the medium of razor sharp and punchy punk-pop. The verse is catchy enough in a Veruca Salt meets Belly via Charly Bliss kinda way but when that chorus drops you get the full force of the emotion pent up in these three musicians. I'd almost go as far as to say that Cherym are peerless in their genre in the UK at the moment but then I'd also pay obscene amounts of money to see them on a double header tour with Berries if I thought my ear drums and rib cage could stand the force of their songs. It's a risk I'm willing to take though. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/cherymofficial

Live Dates: 

9th December - The Academy 2, Dublin w/New Pagans

16th December - Limelight 2, Belfast w/ New Pagans

Watch the Video: 



Comments