UPSAHL - SINGLE REVIEW

UPSAHL - Time Of My Life (RCA Records)

Release Date: Out Now

LA songwriter UPSAHL is back with another razor sharp pop smasher and, honestly, I think this might be her time. 'Time Of My Life' perfectly encapsulates that feeling when you know you should be living your best life but instead you are just waiting for parties to end and the morning to come. To capture that in a song is one thing but to set it to an infectious alt-pop melody which spins slightly off its axis is bordering on genius. When she sings "Baby it's my birthday but I still wanna die" then you realise that this is 'It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To' for the 2020s and I'm pretty sure can all relate to that after the last 18 months or so. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/upsahlmusic 

Watch the Video: 



Comments