JONES – SINGLE REVIEW

Jones – Giving It Up 
Jones - Giving It Up

Release Date: Out Now

Jones is genuinely one of my favourite artists that I have discovered through writing this blog so I am delighted to see and hear her making a comeback with new single ‘Giving It Up’. Describing this as R’n’B would be massively underselling it but at least that gives you a point of reference to start from as you dive into this slice of gorgeousness. Jones’ voice is full of soul as always but there’s a dry, clean effect on it that makes this clip and snap with a slick pop edge that takes me back to those early Sugababes days (original line up). Musically, this has the off-the-wall originality of Janelle Monae, Kimbra or Kelis and then the video is like snapshots of how to social distance in amazing outfits in front of stunning locations. Every aspect of this release has been polished to perfection and I can’t recommend it enough.


Watch the Video: 


Comments