SUN SILVA – SINGLE REVIEW

Sun Silva – Blue Light 
Sun Silva - Blue Light

Release Date: Out Now

I had zero preconceptions about this track but if I had had them then I think Sun Silva would have blown them out of the water. ‘Blue Light’ is, on the one hand, a laid back and summery track with a laconic riff and a horn section that puts me in mind of Finley Quaye bashing out a crowd pleaser. On the other hand, imagine Elbow or Doves taking that same track and infusing it with some deadpan, downbeat vibes that make for a classically British indie track. Beauty, pathos, groove and swells in all the right places. Oh, and did I mention this is a debut release? Big things people, expect big things.


Live Dates:

9th November – Hy-Brasil Music Club, Bristol w/Kawala + Apre
10th November – Actress & Bishop, Birmingham w/Kawala + Apre

Watch the Video: 


Comments