BEACH RIOT – SINGLE REVIEW


Beach Riot – Good to Know (That I’m Still on
Beach Riot - Good to Know (That I'm Still on Your Mind)
Your Mind) (Vallance Records)

Release Date: Out Now

I bloody love Beach Riot. The Brighton quartet are back with new single ‘Good to Know (That I’m Still on Your Mind)’ and it gets straight to the point. The dirty bass and rib shaking drums get to work with the body blows before the Math-rock meets Grunge guitars start working your head. This is a band who know how to get a hook and a melody in to a guitar track without losing any of the energy or rawness that makes rock’n’roll so exciting. There is a slightly unhinged element to this track too which makes for a thrilling ride and I don’t think there’s a safety bar so hold on tight folks.


Live Dates:

29th October – Blogtober Fest @ The Finsbury, London
31st October – The Hope & Ruin, Brighton
3rd December – EP Launch @ Sticky Mike’s, Brighton w/Gaffa Tape Sandy

Comments