CAPTIVE FEAT. HANNAH TRIGWELL – SINGLE REVIEW

Captive Feat. Hannah Trigwell – I Could Be The One 
Captive feat. Hannah Trigwell - I Could Be The One


Release Date: Out Now

A bit of Trace-pop for you now from Belgian DJ Captive featuring the vocal talents of internet sensation Hannah Trigwell. ‘I Could Be The One’ has a pleasingly familiar beat and pulse about it while the melody seems to be played out on the ‘guitar’ sound from one of my early Casio keyboards but, hey, it sounds different so that’s no bad thing, right? You can totally hear this being dropped in a club or, as the lyric video suggests, soundtracking the late-night drive to a club. It’s no Above & Beyond or Matt Zo but Trigwell’s vocal does add a touch of class to proceedings and it got my head bobbing so it’s not far off.

More information:


Lyric Video: 


Comments