MILKSHED. - SINGLE REVIEW

milkshed. - Burning Bridges 

Release Date: Out Now

I absolutely loved 'Apex Predator', the previous single from rock trio milkshed. so I have high hopes for this follow up. 'Burning Bridges' has a similarly brooding and intense sound with vocals crackling in down the line before the drums come crashing through the window swinging on one mighty hook of a chorus. These songs remind me of first hearing bands like Headswim, Redwood, Feeder or Placebo way back in the day, full of bristling and awkward energy just bursting out with a sense of relief and exaltation. That's two for two in my book for milkshed. and if they smash the third single out of the park then I'll be signing up for a T-shirt. 

More information: https://www.instagram.com/_milkshed/

Live Dates: 

14 OCT | HMV, Exeter

20 OCT | The Victoria, Dalston, London

Comments