THE ROADSIDE BANDITS PROJECT - SINGLE REVIEW

The Roadside Bandits Project feat. John Sterry
-  Nothing (Futureproof Records)

Release Date: Out Now

I don't often go in for the whole 'premier' thing but when I was offered the opportunity to premier the video for the new single by the Roadside Bandits Project I jumped at the opportunity. You see, with Gang of Four's John Sterry joining in on vocal duties, 'Nothing' is a hard hitting and important track with a video that really makes the most of the song's subject matter. A gloomy, bluesy riff and downbeat vocals match the images of defeat and desperation on the video as the collective explore the ridiculousness of reality for so many people at the bottom of the pile. "When I said I had nothing, well I mean I have nothing at all" Sterry sings followed by a bluesy guitar solo that really seals the deal in terms of hammering the point. Only a Tory could watch this video and listen to this song and feel nothing but, then again, I suppose that's how we got in this mess in the first place isn't it?

More information: https://www.facebook.com/theroadsidebanditsproject

Watch the Video: 



Comments