SWAMP CHICKEN - SINGLE REVIEW

Swamp Chicken - Halloumi Dream 

Release Date: Out Now

I'm not sure whether I love the band name or the song title more on this one but either way, here comes Swamp Chicken with 'Halloumi Dream' and you'd better be ready for it. The Mancunian quartet set about setting the atmosphere with pinging guitars and a deliciously loose beat before the vocals and low bass hum join in and we're off. Elements of baggy, shoegaze, alt-pop and experimental all combine to create a sound that swirls around and envelopes you in a way that I've missed from walking in to a venue mid-gig and instantly tuning in to a band's sound. I hate the phrase 'ones to watch' but I'll be keeping an eye out for more from this lot. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/SwampChickenMusic


Comments