BY GEORGE - SINGLE REVIEW

By George - Klep 

Release Date: 30th July 2021

This is my first encounter with North Caroline rockers By George and I have to do some catching up based on new single 'Klep'. There is a heavy 70s inspired groove as the guitars roll like the wheels of a big rig charging down the freeway while the drums splash and crash as much as they pound. It has honestly been a long time since I've heard a new rock track with as much subtlety and nuance to it without comprising on the power and general heft of the vibe. This feels like a side project from the Vampire Weekend and Monster Truck reworking a long lost Monkees rock album that the label rejected back in the day. I'm sold, where do I sign up? 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/bandbygeorge

Live Dates: 

12th September - The Evening Muse, Charlotte w/Dropping Plates

Comments