NANA ADJOA – SINGLE REVIEW

 Nana Adjoa – I Want To Change 

Release Date: Out Now

So, this is my second interaction with Nana Adjoa and she continues to impress with her music. ‘I Want to Change’ is the new release from the Dutch-Ghanaian singer-songwriter and it is arrestingly beautiful. Lyrically, this song speaks of a desire to change the future in subtle, narrative shifting ways and this message is delivered over a melody that bubbles and bounces with hope and optimism while the limping beat takes centre stage as the song builds to a seriously uplifting climax. I would put Adjoa in the same category as the likes of Malka and Kimbra in terms of inventiveness, creativity and sheer original beauty and that is, I assure you, high praise indeed. A rare talent.

More information: https://www.facebook.com/Nanaadjoamusic

Watch the Video: 



Comments