CREEPING JEAN – SINGLE REVIEW

Creeping Jean – Stuck In My Ear 

Release Date: Out Now

Putting the sex in sextet, it’s Brighton outfit Creeping Jean with their raunch-rock track ‘Stuck In My Ear’ and their equally sexy video. Filmed in isolation and then put together like a video collage, the video works massively well with the searing energy of the track which throbs with organs and funky guitars being driven along by the pounding drums. If you told me this was a supergroup put together by Jarvis Cocker, the Darkness, Kula Shaker and Supergrass then I’d not only bite your hand off but I’d also be offering you questionable amounts of money to see the band play post-lockdown. Funky, fun, raw and yet slick but all the while with their eyes very much on the prize of hitting the sweet spot with no room for error.


Watch the Video: 


Comments