JESSE MERINEAU – SINGLE REVIEW


Jesse Merineau – Honey 
Jesse Merineau - Honey

Release Date: Out Now

I didn’t know what to expect from Ontario’s Jesse Merineau so it was a delight when appears to initially be an indie stomper introduces a squelchy synth bass line and turns this in to an indie-electro stomper. ‘Honey’ has a swagger and confidence about it that sits between the Kooks, Hot Hot Heat and the Killers as the cool drums drive the energy allowing the guitars to lounge about luxuriously in a velvet suit and a tie draped around the shoulders. There’s a glint in the eye of this one and that usually signifies an artist with something about them so maybe we should keep an eye on Jesse Merineau, yeah?


Comments

  1. My marriage was going so well when all of a sudden my husband started having extra marital affair with his secretary and when i found out he no longer comes home. I started searching for help cos i can't raise the kids alone and this was when i met almighty Lord Spiritual who told me not to worry about it and that he was gonna restore back my marriage. That was how he did a spell casting and my husband came to me pleading for all his been doing behind my back.. Thank you almighty Lord Spiritual. You're a man of your words!

    Mail; lord.spiritual@yahoo.com
    Call or WhatsApp him.
    +2347052593229

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment