KAREN HARDING X WH0 – SINGLE REVIEW


Karen Harding X Wh0 – I Don’t Need Love
Karen Harding X Wh0 - I Don't Need Love
(Ultra Music)

Release Date: Out Now

One of the things I love about listening to new music is how it reminds you to not judge a book by it’s cover on a daily basis. This track, for instance, comes courtesy of a North East UK singer by the name of Karen Harding which, before I heard the track, made me think this would be some drab acoustic affair by someone with a day job in HR. Call me judgemental but that’s where my mind went. Anyway, terrible prejudice aside, Karen Harding X Wh0 have released ‘I Don’t Need Love’ and it is a 90s inspired dance banger with Harding’s sensual, soulful vocals calling us out on to the dance floor for nothing but good times. There are elements of Everything But The Girl, Modjo, Jess Glynne and a host of other great tracks that make you either want to go clubbing or take a night drive with the windows rolled down and the stereo turned up. Give up the day job Karen, HR’s loss will be music’s gain.


Comments