JAKE MORLEY – SINGLE REVIEW


Jake Morley – Inside My Mind 
Jake Morley - Inside My Mind

Release Date: Out Now

One final treat for the year from the talented and prolific Mr Morley, just to ease you in the festive season. ‘Inside My Mind’ comes as the latest in a long line of singles and is as gorgeous as expected and hoped for. Morley is in sombre, reflective mood as he sings “To pass the time away, I wrote stuff down and found I had a lot to say, so pack my blues away, leave for me to find again another day” but it’s the powerful chorus line of “Inside my mind, there’s only you” that makes this such a simple but effective love song. It could be about a romantic love, a parental love or the love for music but it’s definitely about the love for something that is a constant in the storm that is life. See you in 2019 Mr Morley.


Live Dates:

13th December – Mill Hill Unitarian Chapel, Leeds

Comments