STORM ORCHESTRA - SINGLE REVIEW

Storm Orchestra - Drummer (Mascot Records) 

Release Date: Out Now

I'm not sure what I expected from a song called 'Drummer' but Parisian trio 'torm Orchestra came up with something that wasn't even on my longlist. "I wanna play like a drummer, living for the drama" they sing over a stomping beat and then we're off into a wall of guitars, powerhouse drums (of course) and the kind of vocal delivery that straddles the rock and pop world in very, very tight jeans. The band also treat us to a great video showing us the various kinds of drummer stereotypes out there which works brilliantly with such a strong track. This has real Dinosaur Pile-Up vibes and I'm here for that energy every day of the week. Magnifique. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/stormorchestra

Watch the Video: