CAT JANICE - SINGLE REVIEW

Cat Janice - Chill The Fck Out (Handwritten 
Records)

Release Date: Out Now

If there are two things that I'm a sucker for these days it is a song with a clear message and people talking about their individual battles with cancer (and I mean this with no sense of irony due to my battle with the later leaving me with less patience for the former). Cat Janice brings those two together brilliantly on new single 'Chill the Fck Out' as a sultry but steely alt-pop melody and beat combo gets us going and the vocals dance meekly in the corner. The tables turn in the chorus as Janice lets her inner leopard out on herself as she moves in to self-care territory to insist that she chills herself out to stop burning herself out. Oh, and there's a bass line to die for which pretty much seals the deal for me. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/CatJanice/

Listen Here: 

Comments