INDIGO BAY - SINGLE REVIEW

Indigo Bay - Bats (Heist or Hit) 

Release Date: Out Now

I am generally really excited about Indigo Bay as a new band and this is my first encounter with the the Grimsby quartet. 'Bats' is the perfect sound of four young lads looking to get out of wherever they are with they only tool at their disposal - rock'n'roll. Bristling with energy and raw purpose, this track has elements of punk in the bass line, moody vocals, sharp indie guitars and punchy, jittery drums that get under your skin in the best way possible. The simple but devastating repeated chorus lyric of "I really, really want it, won't you give it to me?" is dripping in desperation and injustice and it makes my heart ache while my spirit soars that there are still people out there making music as good and honest as this. Single of the year potential for sure. 

More information: https://www.facebook.com/theindigobay

Watch the Video: 

Comments